Friday 14 March 2014

It's Friday, I'm in love.

Well enquire about the frequency, and call me Kenneth. I know everybody hurts sometimes, but I couldn't be a more shiny, happy person, even if I was stood in the place where I lived, night swimming with the man on the moon. Yes dear friends, it's Friday, I'm in love. In fact I feeeeeeel good, but then I knew that I would.

So don't worry, be happy and feel free to clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth, because I’m happy. In fact we could all be happy together, because Fridays are happy days. Oh happy day. Oh Friday, you make me feel like dancing, I know some of you may be saying "I don't feel like dancing, no sir, no dancing today," you might just say, "I don't want to dance, dance with you baby no more", but I'm in the mood for dancing! So don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't even blame it on the good times, blame it on the boogie. I haven't stopped dancing yet! You should be dancing!

* * *

You'll have to excuse, my musical mood,
It's Friday, so what can I say,
I'll never get tired, of this day that's desired,
From the first light of any Monday.

So kick off your shoes, get rid of your blues,
Skip round the room like a loon,
Friday is here, so let's all give a cheer,
So enjoy it, it's over so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment