Wednesday 19 March 2014

Wednesday Awakens

Good day, good morning and may mountains of sanctifications be placed upon you. Yes dear friends, the sun is pushing it's way through the blanket of cloud cover that hangs above our heads, and soon will be shining down upon us, bathing us in it's warm and reassuring Wednesday light.

Reassuring of course because we know that Wednesday brings with it the beginning of the bumpy slide of fun that finishes at the weekend. Yes, we may still have a lot more to do before we get there, indeed at this moment in time less week as passed than what lays before us, but when Wednesday appears, is does at least feel like we are heading in the right direction. For we know, that once lunchtime arrives it's downhill all the way.

I myself have a pile of job bags sitting next to me that even the great George Mallory himself would find a struggle to conquer. Mostly of course because he's been dead for 90 years, but you get the idea. Still, I shall shuffle them about, maybe move them from one side of my desk to the other, just to show that something is happening with them, and by the time home time materializes, who knows maybe that mountainous stack will of receded a little.

Anyway, as much as I hate to love you and leave you, I fear that is exactly what I must do now. There is after all no time like the present to crack on with my climb. So with safety ropes secured and crampons attached, I bid you all a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment