Monday 12 May 2014

The Monday of Inconvenience

Well I can't speak for you, but that seemed like one enormous Mother Hubbard of a Monday! I don't think I stopped from the moment I left the keyboard first thing, until the bell went for end of school. Well alright, I did managed to briefly stop for five minutes as I swallowed my yoghurt at lunchtime, but that was really about it! Still, it is behind us now, (PHEW!) and we must turn our attention to the road ahead.

As a wise man once said: "You've got to look forward as you travel down life's road, because if you start looking backwards as you're trying to go forwards, you're going to fall over and hurt yourself." Ok, so it wasn't a wise man. It was me. Just then. But still, a fair point I think you'll agree. We're bound to trip up if we spend all our time looking back and trying to compare what might be with what lays ahead.

So here's hoping that the dreaded 'The Tuesday' behaves itself and is slightly less fraught inducing than that Monday of Inconvenience was. So do try and have yourselves a good one and make the most of it, because nobody knows what lays around the next bend in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment