Tuesday 4 November 2014

TheTuesday25:

It was 8:27am on what promised to be another horrendously long Tuesday. Sophie was on her laptop idling her time away before she rushed out the door to go to work. The draw of talking to complete strangers online was too tempting, she enjoyed the freedom of being whoever she wanted to be and then walking away. She was naturally shy and socially awkward, but online she could be as strong and powerful as her imagination let her.
She signed on her profile as SophieQ14: and only two minutes had gone by before she got pinged; this is how the chat was later logged:
Tuesday25: Just been looking at your pics! 
TheTuesday25: WOW! You're beautiful!
SophieQ14: Really! You think so?
TheTuesday25: You've got amazing hair.
SophieQ14: Thanks!  *blushes*
TheTuesday25: : You've got really beautiful eyes.
SophieQ14: Well, people do tell me they are one of my best features. 
TheTuesday25: And your nose is SO cute.
SophieQ14: Aww . . . thanx.
TheTuesday25: And such a long graceful neck.
SophieQ14: Err . . . ok! I get it.
TheTuesday25: And such a beautiful body.
SophieQ14: Errr . . .
TheTuesday25: And your heart is just divine.
SophieQ14: Ok! That's enough lover boy!
TheTuesday25: I bet all your internal organs are beautiful.
SophieQ14: WTF!! Now you're being weird!
TheTuesday25: I wish I could see them. I want to see them.
SophieQ14: Goodbye!
TheTuesday25: I wish I could open you up and look inside.
SophieQ14: Get lost you freak!!
TheTuesday25: I could run my fingers through your entrails. hmmmm
SophieQ14: Stop messaging me now you weirdo, or you're getting reported
TheTuesday25: I would remove all of your organs delicately one by one.
SophieQ14: If you don't stop this crap now, you can forget blocking, I'll go to the police!
TheTuesday25: Then I would lovingly kiss each one of them.
SophieQ14: STOP IT NOW YOU SICK FREAK!! I'm ignoring you!
TheTuesday25: Sophie.
TheTuesday25: Sophie!
TheTuesday25: SOPHIE!?
TheTuesday25: SOPHIE!?
SophieQ14: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
TheTuesday25: Your blood over my body
SophieQ14: Get lost you sad lonely little sick prick.
TheTuesday25: I can see you, you know.
SophieQ14: Oh really! Course you can.
TheTuesday25: I'm watching you right now.
SophieQ14: Yeah course you are. Freak!
TheTuesday25: I can prove it!
SophieQ14: Go on then!
TheTuesday25: Peekaboo! I see you!
SophieQ14: Ok then, where am I?
TheTuesday25: In your house.
SophieQ14: Well durrr!
TheTuesday25: Chatting on your laptop.
SophieQ14: Again . . . Durrr!
TheTuesday25: Sitting on your sofa.
SophieQ14: hardly a tricky guess really!
TheTuesday25: Ask me where I am Sophie.
SophieQ14: I couldn't give a crap where you are to be honest!
TheTuesday25: If you ask me where I am, I promise I will stop messaging you.
SophieQ14: OK!! Where are you?
TheTuesday25: In a house.
TheTuesday25: Chatting to you on my smartphone.
TheTuesday25: Hiding behind your sofa.
The conversation ended there, and sadly Sophie was never seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment